Tred Safe Roof Panels by ResoliteTRED-SAFE PANELS by Resolite.
Special Order item - please call
In the industrial and corrosion market, Resolite and Fire Snuf - FS25A are synonymous with high quality fire rated fiberglass reinforced polymer panels. Resolite started production in 1951 and in 1964 developed and produced the first fire-retardant FRP panels.
Resolite Tred-Safe was designed to meet the need for a fire rated, strong, safe, walkable+ roof panel. Tred-Safe incorporates the same isophthalic polyester resin as our high performance FS25A and CRFS25A products. The resin is intermixed with a five layer combination of reinforcement including C/W Barriers, bidirectional continuous strand woven and chopped strand fiberglass, making Tred-Safe the optimum FRP walkable panel.
Tred-Safe, type 1645, is Resolite's toughest roofing or skylight fiberglass roof panel with a nominal weight of 16 oz./sq.ft. and approximately 45% glass reinforcement. This heavy combination of reinforcement, coupled with Resolite's resilient resin, provides a panel that is strong, flexible, and truly walkable. With over ten years of performance history, Tred-Safe has the proven benefit of safely supporting the concentrated load of maintenance workers. Tred-Safe is also ideal as a siding panel where long spans are required or high impact resistance is needed.
Tred-Safe's resin/glass matrix of isophthalic polyester resin and fiberglass reinforcement provides a long service life in corrosive environments and offers outstanding weathering resistance characteristics. The resin's weathering has been greatly enhanced with neopentyl glycol, acrylic modification and UV stabilizers. Resolite takes corrosion resistance and good weathering one step further by providing a C/W Barrier as standard on both exterior and interior surfaces of Tred-Safe. C/W Barrier is the long range solution to better weathering FRP panels and is far superior to highly volatile sprayed on coatings that erode and fade away in a short time.Resolite Tred-Safe 4.2 x 1-1/16" corrugated profile is an ideal replacement for old corrugated cement panels, since both materials have identical configurations.
* A Truly Walkable Roof Panel - has high impact resistance and is capable of safely supporting normal foot traffic and the weight of maintenance workers.
* UL Fire Rated - flame spread classification of 25*.
* Corrosion resistant - produced with a high quality isophthalic halogenated polyester resin.
* Outstanding weathering - our high quality resin incorporates neopentyl glycol, acrylic modification and UV stabilizers.
* Embossed surface - both exterior and interior surface finishes are embossed creating a resin rich surface to improve performance.
* C/W Barrier protection - STANDARD - a protective barrier on both exterior and interior surfaces that is fused into the resin/fiberglass matrix to give the panel even greater protection against degradation.
* Multiple glass reinforcements - Tred-Safe panels utilize a combination of glass reinforcement including bidirectional continuous strand woven and chopped strand glass. This multi-layered glass fiber reinforcement assures installers and building owners that Tred-Safe provides the safety of a TRULY WALKABLE ROOF PANEL.
* Two standard colors: opaque - 33 Stone White;
translucent - 35 Frost (50% light transmission).
* Two standard profiles: 7.2 x 1.5" and 4.2 x 1-1/16".
Optional profiles: 7 x 1.5", 7.2D x 1.75".
* Outstanding performance - backed by over 50 years of case history in the corrosion and industrial market.
* Load/Span data - based on full scale tests to simulate actual field conditions.
* Exceeds ASTM D 3841 - Standard Specification for Glass-Fiber-Reinforced Polyester Plastic Panels.
Information copyright of Resolite company.